Our advanced data-intelligence system, Au DataMine, will build a list of prospects most likely to purchase your exact products. We can then develop a tailored campaign for you that will generate the best leads for your company
AU DataMine is built on the largest and most comprehensive database of rail decision-makers. As a result, you save time and money trying to identify new customers. We are constantly identifying new decision-makers, using our experience with audience building in the professional rail marketplace, who fit your buyer profile.
Behaviorally-Targeted Direct Email Specs
Supply your own email HTML
If supplying your own HTML, have the email designed to be 600 pixels wide or less (PDF files are not accepted.) Email layouts containing 350 - 500 words perform best. (Hosted images and "in line style" is required) Emails should be set up for responsive design. A proof will be sent to you prior to the email blast for your sign off and approval.
Or have our team setup you email creative:
See our creative setup and design policies.
In addition to the base cost for this newsletter, there is a $500 net production up-charge for email personalization, including subject line and/or email body copy personalization.
AU DataMine Email Lead Gen Program Requirements
- Provide a subject line with a maximum of 50 characters, including spaces and punctuation.
- From Line (the companies name or person's name. Not an email address)
- Suppression file of clients opt-outs/unsubscribes
- Clients opt-out/unsubscribe link must be embedded in the HTML along with a physical address.
- Seed names and email addresses of who needs to see the test and final blasts. Only one seed name can be responsible for sending final approval of the test blast to email@example.com
- Clicks intended to deliver emails must adhere to one of the following best practice conventions:
Link Landing pages must deliver on expectations from link text and contain coordinating language. (We can help with landing page setup)
- Link indicates customer is requesting contact from manufacturer;
(examples: Send me information. Contact me about XXX. Email me about XXX.)
- Link indicates the user wants a demo, test drive or is looking for more information;
(examples: Request Cost-Savings Analysis. Request Demo. Request Software Preview. Email Brochure. Sign Up For A Test Drive.)
- Link indicates user request to receive manufacturer's eBook, Webcast, WhitePaper or similar highly-valued content piece.
(examples: Request Guide. Request eBook. Request Webcast.)
- In some cases customers should add:
I consent to be emailed regarding the content above. under buttons/links as needed to help make email consent more clear.