Totally Your Way.
Exclusive To You.
This sole-sponsorship email opportunity allows you to tell your story to the rail professionals who need to hear it. Introduce new brands, generate new interest in established product lines or simply promote your message through a customized email. We make the set up simple for you; you can send an HTML or images and text. Progressive Railroading's Custom Email is the opportunity you've been searching for to engage the rail universe on your terms.
The PR Custom Email allows you to digitize your Problem Solvers Ad, Top Executives on the Marketplace Ad, or Print Ad and have it emailed to our digital subscribers. Your message will be seen by our 25,000 print readers in addition to a customized digital subscriber list for your blast.
PR Custom Email Features:
You will receive a report with the names, titles, companies and street addresses where we have them for recipients who click on your content links.
Whether it's 5,000, 10,000, 15,000 or 20,000 (more tiers available up to a max of 50,000), you determine what circulation size works for your campaign.
Tips for a successful PR Custom Email
- Submit 500 words of copy and up to two photos (72-100 dpi)
- Provide a 50 character subject line for the email. Subject lines longer than this may get cut off.
- Submit a logo (300 pixels x 300 pixels) and a URL.
- If preferred, you can send an HTML version of the completed email, PDF files are not accepted.
- If sending an HTML file, use a width of 600 pixels or less.
- If you are using 3rd party tracking tags, send standard tags.
Some things to Note:
- Maximum number of 6 links per email. Click tracking on links, provided by publication, are not tracked separately. There is one tracking entry per email.
- A proof will be sent to you prior to the email mailing out.
A/B Split Subject Line Only - additional $250
A/B Split Creative and Subject Line - additional $500
Email personalization, including subject line and/or email body copy personalization
E-mail materials to email@example.com.
Be sure to indicate in the email the materials are for a PR Custom Email ad and indicate your company name.