An effective & affordable advertising opportunity
Redesigned last year, our Daily eNewsletter is working better than ever for our advertisers. We meticulously researched data and analyzed how users engaged with the Daily News. We knew we could improve it for you. The results weren't encouraging… they were extremely encouraging. When compared to the Daily News platform prior to the redesign, we've seen an 800% increase for clicks. Yes, you read that right, and no we're not making up numbers: 800% increase!
It's now easier to scan, read and engage with content every day. In addition, our targeted subscriber list is the largest in the marketplace and our user open rates exceed B2B advertising norms.
- Device independent/mobile first design: Layout is fluid regardless of the device, working equally well on smart phones, tablets and desktops.
- Integrated ad design: Based on testing and analytics, we're seeing advertisers get much better engagement and results.
- Ideal for current digital marketing techniques like inbound marketing and content marketing, the format not only drives better results, it also gives advertisers more room for messaging and helps readers better understand campaigns.
- Build brand recognition in the most anticipated newsletter in the industry.
- Daily News recipients request to receive the newsletter; it's not an unsolicited spam e-mail. They get it because they want it and anticipate it.
Top Image Ad: Only one position available per email. Get the leading ad and make a big impact on this market.
Integrated Inline Ad: Your message will be featured right where the readers eyes are focused. Four of these positions are available per email. Ad positions rotate throughout the campaign run to give even visibility to all advertisers.
Daily News ads appear on four emails throughout the month. That's your message included on over 200,000 emails sent.
50,000+ engaged rail industry professionals
Get the number of total opens for eNewsletters on which your ad appears and get click totals and demographic information for readers that followed your link.
Demographic information includes name, title, company, street, address and phone if this information exists in our database.
Integrated Inline Ad
Image: 175 pixels wide x 100 pixels high
Company Name: as it should appear in the ad, 30 characters max
Headline: 60 characters max including spaces and special characters
Description: 130 characters max including spaces and special characters. Phone numbers allowed.
Call to Action: 20 character max including spaces and special characters. Call to action text must indicate what the user will get from visiting your landing page. Phone numbers not allowed.
URL: provide landing page URL
Top Image Ad
Width: 500 pixels
Height: 150 pixels
File Size: 60K maximum
URL: provide landing page URL
Advertising Policies and Guidelines
- If you are using 3rd party tracking tags, please send standard tags.
- Outlook 2007 & 2010 only displays the first frame of an animated gif. Please be sure the first frame of your ad is designed with that in mind.
E-mail materials to email@example.com.
Be sure to indicate in the email the materials are for a PR Daily News ad and indicate your company name.